2008년 4월 15일 화요일

sixth question

I didn't exercise from last week.
Did you more exercise recently?
Which is your favorite exercise progrm such as jogging, climbing, playing tennis, etc ?

댓글 2개:

익명 :

Your preference to workout gives me a really good impression. I like people who enjoy sports or outdoors. They look not only nice in their physical appearance but also beautiful and healthy in their inner world.
Acually so far here I couldn't often workout with so many excuses. However, I'm planning to take a walk for regular exercise and go swimming in Daejon during the weekends. Sitting on the chair all day long will bring a bad consequence to our health, I'm sure. So, as long as we can spare our time, I think we should go outside to exercise, if even short.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Here, I go to gym to work out wishing for good fitness. I usually do riding a bike, sit-ups, push-ups,volume-ups and lying upside-down. Also, I go to yoga room to dance. Last two weeks, I was a little sad, so I went to Yoga room to dance. It made me feel better. Dancing to music, I fully strech myself, so it's good to health and emotion.