2008년 4월 3일 목요일

forurth question

What is your second topic of Reggie's essay?

댓글 3개:

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

My topic is free hair style at school. First reason is that regulation of hair harm good relationship between teachers and students. Second, it infriges human rights severely including the liberty of body and expression. Last, students should learn democrcy at school not by being controlled, but by self-decision for their own life and our society.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi, Paul
I'm very sorry that I couldn't visit your blog. It is the first time that I visit you! As You're always happy and make us pleasant, I want to thank you for that.
When I think a weekend, it's like a hell because there are many things to do as homework! Fighting Paul!

Nicole :

Hi Paul,
What's your essay topic?