2008년 5월 5일 월요일

last question during first session

This is my last question during first session.
I spent almost times on listening news by internet.
Nearly 12 hours at weekends, 3 hours weekdays.
However I don't know how to improve of my writing skill.
Pls let me know write a composition test well done.
This thursday , we will have a composition evaluation.

댓글 2개:

Gracie's talking club :

Hello, Paul!

I'm Gracie of class 1. I was quite impressed with your answer to your question. How many hours you have been working on listen! Unbelievable!
Compred with your study, mine is so small. Anyway I hope you'll get a good score in listening test.(And if you have any key points to study listening, would you let me know?)
Yesterday in Reggie's class. we asked him how we can improve our composition skills. He answered briefly, "Read a lot, and write a lot." I do agree with him. There is any soulution without reading many books, and practicing writing. So why don't you try his recommendation for you?

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Hi, Paul!!
You're very studious...
I'm a little bit worried about your shoulderache. Enjoy studying and be confident! You're getting improved. Your eyes are so beautifull shining with pure soul and enthusiasm for study. Let's have a good time and survive together!!!!