2008년 3월 14일 금요일

new question

What is your essay topic ?

댓글 3개:

Nicole :

Hi Paul,

Your blog is looking good now. You've done quite well so far. If you are interested in learning more about your blog and how to post pictures etc., try 'customize' to add page elements, change colors, or pick a new design. If have trouble, click on the 'help' for more instructions.

Let me know if I can be any help.

Sammy :

Hi,
Childhood experience have doble faced to me. So I hesitated which color or attitude I choose. Then I decide to take negative side.
I was really free from my parents. It give me incredible adventure opportunity, but I don't think limitless freedom is not always best. So my working title is 'no more freedom'
Hope you get better soon.

익명 :

Good evening, Paul^^
First of all, I hope you are getting better. Your jokes and humorous gestures have given us such a big pleasure and relaxation.
As you know, we are working on our essay related to "childhood". The subject is kind of too broad and general, so we are narrowing it down to more specific and detailed contents. So, I made mine regarding my brother and gave it the title "My Adorable Dark Circle". Doesn't it sound strange and funny? ^^ If you are interested in my essay, you can take a look at it after I finish it. Just let me know *^^*
Have a sound sleep~!